Friday, July 12, 2013

NOTD: Glittery Purple with NYC

Hi everyone! Today's nails are using 2 nail polishes that I got for my birthday a couple of days ago. Both of the nail polishes are from NYC Cosmetics, and I was pleasantly surprised with them! You only need one coat of each polish to do these nails! :) (I did 2 coats of the glitter, because glitter is my middle name, but it didn't need 2 coats at all)! Here are the nails:

 This color from NYC can easily be worn with no glitter, and still make a statement! (This is one coat).
 With the glitter. My new favorite glitter! (This picture is the nails with one coat of glitter).
I used: Purple Pizzazz and Starry Silver Glitter, both by NYC.
I hope you liked these!<Lucy :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! :D That is so weird... I'm wearing the exact same combo right now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cecilie! That is really weird! Hehe :D

      Delete